Friday, June 25, 2010

I wished it was you, but...

Ever had this feeling:

A person that you love, a person that you knew very well, a person that you understand what he likes, his habit, his temper level, a person that you thought will be the one that share the rest of your life. But... it is not him, things starting to happen that makes you realize that despite you wanted very much, it seems that something is wrong... Despite you keep telling yourself, no, he is the one, the problems can be solved, it is just a matter of making the effort, it is just the matter of both giving in.. You strongly believe things would be okay after trying.. but again and again, you quarrel, you cry, you blame each other, then you say sorry, then you quarrel again... until you feel so tired and at the point you realize, yes.. I know you very well... so well that.. I know we cannot continue... so well that I know.. you, you are not the one... 可惜不是你 ...



A song I knew long ago... Probably like it say I really wished it was you, to be the one with me till the end.. we once walk a same path, but we reached a point that we have to go different ways.. though.. I will always be grateful, that you had once hold my hand and walked the path with me...

Thank you..

3 comments:

  1. So many reasons to be together, but when it comes to breaking up, only one would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will... never thought u cud really relate.. thought he was ur first? haa.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is my first. Hehe. But I've already seen a lot of cases around me...

    ReplyDelete