Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lemon Grass - Sweetness amidst Sour

I went to see a flat in Chinatown, which really has a good location and is the studio kind of apartment, something that I really would like to try living in. Furthermore it is 2 train station away from my company. And it is like 3 minutes walk to the street that house Play, Taboo, Tantric, DYMK... (The local gay clubs and bar). So it is really nice... Except the agent kinda seems to be the gangster kind (you would start to think hmm.. okay so this is chinatown), totally different from those I have previously encountered, dressed smartly in ties and shirts. Lucky i get one of my friend to accompany me.. =s

Though after chatting with them while waiting for the owner (an old uncle) I feel they are also on proper business, and they ask for reasonable agent fee... But.. the old uncle didn't turn up or answer call.. which was pretty annoying.. =s

So appointment on Monday again.. hopefully it goes well.. but then I have to figure out how to talk to my housemates... sigh... another tricky part..

The rest of the days were spent with my friends, I seem to really have a phobia being alone, I have practically cram my entire weekend to make sure I have lots to do, all day occupied... Maybe that's how i can take my mind away from the silly thoughts...

**********************************************

A song that I previously loved, these contest version was even better than the original when they do it in duet. I fall in love with it again...



"是不是回忆就是淡淡柠檬草 心酸里又有芳香的味道"

Is memory like the aroma of lemon grass? With a little sweetness amidst the sour taste... (It is a painful ending, but if there were not happiness, would we be so reluctant to let go? How true is this...)

~柠檬草的味道

2 comments:

  1. A friend told me that you can find model-like gigolos in Chinatown. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? haha.. but it must be costly too then.. =p

    ReplyDelete