Monday, March 8, 2010

All About You

Once, I have been through a phase, where day and night, the moments I'm concious, all i thought about is this person, what he is doing, what he will be having for lunch, every little thing... Is that not love?

******************************************

天天夜夜(Tian Tian Ye Ye) - Day and Night



Listening to this song just brings back the memory of how much I fell into a relationship. Day and Night, I always have this person in my mind, that I couldn't take him off, it is how I know, okay... I am do like this person, and I care about him.. maybe a little on the possesive side, but still, I like this person, he just come into my thoughts, and there is nothign I can do about it.. Not until he hurts me badly, and I am force to shield myself from the pain...Maybe some would say I have not been rational, that I am silly and didn't get my priority right. Maybe, they are true, in a to-be-successful-high-flyer model kind of person. That one should put oneself first. But somehow, there is part of me that feels very happy if I am able to think of someone that I like, or actually have someone I like to think about..

That's how I can feel happy, satisfy, feel that there is a purpose of living.. ( okay, this may sound a bit weird, i may have exagerated a little.. but give it a little thought, what are the main reasons we keep ourselves alive, when some day, we will die.. it could be down to very simple reasons.. )

How do i live... without you...

3 comments: