Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ironman

Not exactly the Marvel Superhero, but i was kinda using it to describe a chinese word "Tie Ren" which translate into Ironman.

So what makes me an Ironman for today, yup, me.. (I know, i dun have the pacs but this is my blog!) Anyway, I was proud/amazed/shocked to realize I actually havent been sleeping for the past 30+ hours. Not just the do-nothing kind of continuos non-sleep, but rather, I went for my usual nite shift, came back from work in the neext morning trying to get some sleep but cudn't cause we will be moving our house at noon and I was expecting it. So being a light leeper I cudn't cloe my eyes at all and thus just went on the 9-hour continuous house shifting. We have to shift the girl's wardrobe, the shoe cupboard, couple of beds, and ... I am so blank now i really cannot remember...

All i know now is I feel achings all over my body parts and I feel like falling apart... this is soooooo-tiring.... I deserved to be iron man for a day right, 32 hours non-stop no sleep!!

but half dead now...

3 comments: