Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Biological Clock

It seems that I am now able to sleep past the what used to be lunch-time-wake-up-call from my body. Meaning I wont feel like waking up to eat, rather I feel sleepy and tired and am able to sleep thru that hour.

But somehow this is just a minor adjustment, one of the biggest problem I don't really like is still the way I fall asleep. Normally for me to fall asleep, I need to be rolling on my bed for a while, calm myself and fall asleep. Partly because I am a light sleeper, so i don't just "faint" immediately like my brother, or Someone...

But then recently, I fell asleep without myself realizing.. it is like I had my breakfast, watch some you-tube and wait for my hair to dry.. but next thing I realize, it is 12pm and I had slept for 3 hours with my lappie still on my bed (normally I would shift it away so i wont hit it and make it fall on the floor accidentally..) but these 2 days, I seem to always just sleep "uncounciously".. Okay, this sounds a bit like coma but what I meant is I sleep without intending too, but rather I am just too tired and i just collapse.. It feels like I am exhausting my body everyday =s

Another thing is my eye-bag!!! It seems very prominent now... especially my complexion is quite fair, it make it more obvious... ARGH!!!!! I DUN WAN TO BE A PANDA!!!!!!!!!

Gosh.. this thing looks quite cute doesn't it =P in fact a bit fake.. BUT I DUN WAN TO BE LIKE IT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. this mean u r tired~ and ur body needs a lot of rest... maybe next time before u sleep, try to read some book/magazine instead of using ur lappy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm... actually I was really tired.. just want to listen to some noise.. books i am not sure if i can concentrate... but can try and see see.. =)

    ReplyDelete