Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love, Reason?

Blogging on a daily basis is on the plus side, act as a diary of what you did, or feel or thought and you cud look back sometime and it will remind you on what happen. Like a trace. But sometimes, you can simply run out of ideas, i mean sometimes a day can be very ordinary, work, eat, sleep, eat, sleep.... etc etc

Today seems to be somewhat a day like that for me, well, not that nothing really happen, in fact, one little bit going on, just I am not sure if I wud want to write this down and really remember it forever, or just let it slowly fade in my own mind as chances are nothing good will come out...

But other than that, well nothing, i was going to look for some old songs and write but then I saw this. It is a question that I have once been asked, I remember initially I said, liking someone means liking someone, it is a feeling why shud there be soemthing... But I was told that I cannot even say something about the person, so I was frustrated and try very hard to get answer, and said something crap.. that really resembles the story below...

******************************************

Once a lady, when having a conversation with her lover, asked:

Lady: Why do you like me? Why do you love me?
Man: I can’t tell the reason but I really like you...

Lady: You can’t even tell me the reason. How can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man: I really don’t know the reason, but I can prove that I love U.

Lady: Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. friend’s boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man: Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet,because you are caring,because you are loving,because you are thoughtful,because of your smile,because of your every movements.

The lady felt very satisfied with the man’s answer. Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went in comma.The Guy then placed a letter by her side,

Here is the content:

Darling,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you..Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile,because of your every movements that I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move?No, therefore I cannot love you...
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason?

NO!

Therefore, I still LOVE YOU...

***AND, I like this...

~True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away
~Immature love says: ’I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ’I need you because I love you.’
~Fate Determines Who Comes Into Our Lives, But Heart Determines Who Stays...’

************************************************

I like this article, for one, it helps me feel sure of my own answer, and also the last 3 lines. It really give us a thought about what is love...

*not that this article is necessarily correct, there are always different ways and arguments to look at one question. But at least this sounds reasonable doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. wow, i love this article. Can i have the permission to put it in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure sure... I copy it from somewhere too, go ahead.. good things are meant for sharing.. =)

    ReplyDelete