Friday, March 26, 2010

我等你

It has been a while since I posted some new songs. In fact, i think i have been posting some same songs when I was in the mood though with different stories..

This song came to my mind out of no where today. Well, not exactly out of no where, probably somewhere there in my mind. I wanted to post this song since "2 months and 28 days". But at that point, I was still optimistic towards it..



The song 我等你 (wo deng ni) - " I wait for you" or in a more literal meaning, it means i am willing to wait for you. But in the lyrics,

"我等你半年为期, 逾期就狠狠把你忘记"
"..I will wait for you, the deadline is half a year, after which I will determinedly forget about you, every single thing about you..."

so I didn't want Someone to misunderstood the meaning at that time. But well, it is a really nice and soothing song for a broken relationship.

I guess it is very true to say there is nothing time cannot heal. Even when you cry, I still believe, tears carry your sadness, so everytime you cry, you loose a little, and someday, it will all be washed away... And however strong a relationship is, when problem surface and you are force to let go, you will realize that no matter how reluctant you are to let the other go, there is a limit to how long you are willing to wait. Just as the song says, half a year, 1 year, 2 years, but feeling fades, even the memory is strong, the feeling will never be the same. A good case is when you can still be friend, cause both try to limit the harm, worse case is you will hate each other and only remember the bad things. But which ever it is, You will never feel that you still want to be together again.

Although time heals but the scar will be there, forever...

We wait, because we still have faith, but patience is pulling us from the other end.. So if there is someone you feel right, never let him wait, it will only lead to regret, when the the waiting time passed..

我.等.你

No comments:

Post a Comment