Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekends Blues

Usually weekend is like the best time for most people, cause you get to escape from your work for once and have all the time you want to do whatever you wish. But the weird thing is, I somehow feel the other way...

Seems like i still get the odd little feeling of wondering what I should do during a weekend. If it is just a normal working day, at least I know i can do gym, work, and that shud take up most of my time. But suddenly I have a whole day (or now nite) to myself, it seems a lot of time to be alone (which is the feeling i really dun like..) Especially if I want to stay up late keep my "usual" sleeping hour, all the more I have to try to stay out (cause I am sure if i am anywhere near my bed, i am bound to sleep around 12... ) so being in this big city small island, I am pretty much left with 2 choices, late nite movie or club. But somehow I dun like watching movie alone, cause for one I am not a movie person, i usually do it as a dating or friendly garthering thing, so we can talk about movies. So seems only that option to keep a weekend nite alive...


***************************************

I was wondering what is Canon in D when I saw it in some u-tube clip, and I thought it was some competition by Canon... =p

learned something new again..

And how romantic it wud be, to have a candle lite dinner with a band playing Canon in D in the background with someone you love. I will definitely do it someday...

2 comments:

  1. weekend ma. sure is best for most ppl. say till like escape from work is dat bad. haha... work is fun actually if only u know how to be passionate abt ur work. i use to work nite shift too for many years. so i know how u feel. today is sun n its still a weekend. so do enjoy it. time flies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... the blues mainly come from I somehow dun like to spend alone but not much choice.. hee... lonely ppl being emo la.. =p

    ReplyDelete