Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Coming!

I can feel it coming... And i know I can't avoid it... It's going to hit me hard again..

Someone's coming into my heart!

Okay... just kidding... And before you guess i mean the circus is coming into town, no it's not, and I have passed the age to get excited over cats jumping over ring of fire or painted-face tossing ball around (in fact, to be honest i kinda thought they were scary when I was young.. blame it to the horror movies!)

I knew something was not good when I get a pimple on my face, and it just shows it was a prelude.. Now my throat is feeling weird too, the kind a sorethroat is coming. Seems like no matter how much I try to sleep in the day, there will still be some side effects. And this weekend I have being staying up late outside ( but what was I suppose to do, I need to maintain my "regular" sleeping hour) and 2 vodkas cant have brought me the sorethroat, I mean there are people who down like bottles in one night and they are still alive next day.. So what's that..

Hmm... and I have been eating pretty healthy stuffs.. well coffee and tea are not bad stuffs right.. unless.. the Barbeque party on friday!!! Gosh, I almost forgotten I went to that, cause it felt more like a breakfast as I have to work after the party..

Well... seems like it is hitting me hard again this time... sorethroat again .. *sob sob*

*******************************************

流沙(liu sha) - Quick Sand



...Love is like quick sand, sometimes no matter how you try to avoid it, you will still fall into it; and other times no matter how hard you struggle to hold it, it will slip through your palms. So why not just let it be, and go according to where it takes you...

Another song beautifully written...

3 comments:

  1. drink coconut. cannot take heaty stuffs. bar bar q some more. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. didnt i tell u take care of yourself? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. just take normal food ah... bbq was a company event.. dont count.. furthermore i was eating only.. didn't even expose myself to the heaty coal fire =p

    L no worries.. is mainly the weather in singapore.. too hot and i am workin this kind of shift.. but shud be better soon..

    ReplyDelete