Wednesday, March 31, 2010

爱的不放弃,放弃不爱的

Sometimes, I get so obsessed about a person that I forget to step back and look at it..

Never give up on what you love but we should let go of people that don't love us. To love and be persistent on what we believe is very important in maintaining a relationship, just like trusting ur other half, never give up easily no matter what happen.. however, that is provided the other person loves us as well.. It is always this part that I get stuck, i get too obsessed about people whom I like, and tend to forget if it is worth it and if it makes the other feel bad as well.. I mean it is not others fault that they don't like us, feeling is just too subjective. It is useless and pointless to hope other love us, when they just don't feel it. Step back and think, there are actually much more things that is worth our time to persue.. at least a person who like us, isn't better to spend time and effort to treasure this person..?

Sometimes i really need someone to hit me real hard on my head to see it, i am too easily obsessed on things... and too emotional.. Can I blame that on Sagitarius?


****************************************

追 (zhui) - To Persue

Coincidently, today ( at the time I blog ) it is 1st April... There are still a lot of things that is worth us persuing, like 哥哥 say, dedicate every minute and every second to persue the right one...

No comments:

Post a Comment