Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rainy Day

雨天 Rainy day.

Be it english or mandarin, it seems to carry a grey-ish meaning. Saving up for a rainy day, as well as the following songs. Seems like in literature, it is simply not favourable...



I have heard this song since long ago. But somehow I never really fell deeply for it. Until today, when it rains, it reminds me of this song. Also, I notice how I have written in my profile that to give the songs 3 minuts to understand the story (if u understand the language that is..), but when i try to listen to this song, I actually couldn't fully appreciate the whole story in it. Maybe that's why I never fell for it so much.

But then again, sometimes, you dun have to know everything to appreciate it. Just like do you need to know how to cook a steak to appreciate it? Nope, just open your mouth and eat it. So for this song, just open up your ears, and listen to it. Despite not understanding the story, the sadness, the dissapointment in the song is still prominent. The feeling of a rainy, gloomy, cold, lonely moment...

雨天...

***************************************

After so many hot days, finally there is rain in this big city small island... Which was really great, i manage to sleep continuosly from morning till late noon and it was nice...

This morning, when i try to blog, i realize my thoughts were totally jumble up and I have been typing practically really mess up things. Initially I wanted to describe something I saw at the toastbox, 2 groups of people with different story, although it has been short but it is the kind of scene that makes you think about life, yea life again, i know.. I am emotional again...

But well, maybe next time, I am sure I will always remember what I saw...

2 comments:

  1. hmm~ what is that? mind to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably one day, I will consolidate into a series of "Tales from Toastbox" or "Evening at Toastbox"

    =p

    ReplyDelete