Sunday, March 7, 2010

轉角 (zhuan jiao)

How often have you wonder what would you encounter when you turn a corner? Never right? cause somehow we are familiar with the places, and hardly will we expect something different. But think about it, turning a corner can be pretty mysterious, cause we can never know what would happen right? even the odds are low, but still it is something so near, yet we cannot see...



I love to sing this song in karaoke, reason being, the music is really lovely and romantic, and most importantly it is within the vocal range i can sing =p

Just today, I was reading the lyrics and realize it is really interesting that the person who wrote this was telling a love story using a corner. Well of course the idea came from the drama, but still putting it into a song, there are some creativity in it. It is basically a guy telling his lover that there is someone waiting for you at the next corner. His lover may have doubt on what will be there at the next corner, there are uncertainties, there are fear, there are doubts. Will the next person be the right person? will the next person make me cry? will there be a beautiful love waiting for me there?

Then gradually he answer, let me accompany you at the next corner, let me be the special one for you at the next corner, I wont let you drop any tears, I wont let you feel alone, from now onwards, you will be my one and only...

Turning at a corner, it is somehow like turning over a new leaf. We may not be able to see it clearly what will be there for us. It is probably not as clear as a straight path. But there are surprises, there are hope to be better. If you believe, take a step, throw a bet again, this time, it might really be better. Have faith and make a turn...

1 comment: