Wednesday, March 24, 2010

醒目

My roomate is a honest, down to earth, thrifty person. Supportive and easy going personality. Not bad for a roomate person. Best part is he is not nosy and doesn't ask much when i come home late or don't come back to sleep... =p

Except one thing, (so typical, say something good about people before complaining) sometimes I just thought it would be much better if he is a bit more 醒目 (xing mu) or in more often we use in cantonese as (seng mook). It means being acute and sensitive (again rough translation). (well actually there is another thing which is he doesn't like to do house chores, i have been the one cleaning our room the entire year...

Okay, let's learn by example, today I was sleeping again until nearly 6pm and he was back, well the noise wake me up but i continue to sleep as I thought it was still early. So later on I start hearing all sort of noise and I couldn't continue to sleep, so I wake up and realize he didn't close the door, so whenever my other housemates comes back or walk around or do anything, the noise will come into the room. So you see? The example here says, if he is 醒目 he would have close the door as his cute roomate is still sleeping after all the tiring night shift.. (*sniff sniff, it is already hard to sleep in day... even without the noise.. *sniff sniff*)

There are other examples too like there was this once we all knew or guessed that one of our housemate is after the other girl in our house as well. I mean they go buy dinner together, supper or anything even if the guy didn't really want to eat. But somehow or rather, they keep it really low and has no obvious intention to disclose. So well, fine you don't wanna say, we won't ask. But my dear roomie keep on poking around and asking awkward question until I could see the annoyance on the girl's face sometimes.. =s and i just sweat... = ="

So well.. didn't have a good sleep today... let's hope for a better (sleep) tomorrow... *pray*

No comments:

Post a Comment