Sunday, March 21, 2010

勇氣 Courage

I have never been a devoted follower of whatever religious, as I choose to understand and practise whatever the teachings that I feel is right, rather than follow. But at times when we are really helpless, it seems like eventually these are where our last mental support will come from.

I am not asking for much, but i just hope that I will have the courage to do this thing that I feel I should, and have the courage to continue forever if it succeed or have the courage to be optimistic even if it fails. Have the courage to wish the best, for this wish that doesn't belong to me...

May I have the courage to go through this...

**********************************************

勇氣 (yong qi) Courage

4 comments:

  1. God will give u courage~ go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much.. thought you have stopped coming here.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes when we're lost and helpless, we shud seek solace from family, frens and religion/teachings. it can make ur heart at peace. then the mind will be calm. then u'd see things more clearly n realised we've made a fool out of ourselves. :P once u know how to practise this, then u can mediate on urself alone. see how things work the way it was working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm... that's deep.. probably will take some years to sink that in... hee..

    but i will always read this back, hopefully someday will understand what u mean..

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete