Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What can I say?

I was really really really tired this morning when i came back from work (only 2 hours since sunday noon till now) , then i got this message...

"My mom's plan is ready for upgrade anytime, but it will cost 618 (sgd) for her plan"

*not the original message but something like that*

And i just feel like, let me sleep, i am too tired to take on any extra mental dissapoinment...

************************************

What happen was I used my plan to get an iPhone for Someone last time. He did promise me he will used his mom or his plan to get my phone next time i need. I am not regretting nor complaining as I know at that time, i am just happy i can do that for him. Honest..

but well... things go on and i actually never thought so much about using his plan, i mean it is awkward right? but then the last time we met, he was asking why i bought my phone without a plan and i should use his or his mom's and he even say his mom was asking if i need the phone.. so later on I kinda thought maybe i can get for my brother, i wanted to surprise him as I know he will like it a lot..

So it was fixed up and I am suppose to be getting it recently. and that came the message... the phone i got for him cost 368, which was the price at that time with only 1 company selling. Now it has competition and the price has fallen to 248 for the same kind of price plan. I was indeed concern that his mom doesn't need a data plan but last time he told me his mom is thinking of upgrading to more talk time so the price shud be cheaper too for the phone...

But now.. 618... it is really much different than I expect to pay. Not that i cannot afford, but jsut for now, I need to consider my brother's school fee coming soon.. so i am really not sure if i shud spend like this.. 400 difference.. it is almost 900 in malaysia.. to be honest, mostly i just feel really dissapointed cause there goes my surprise for my brother, which i really wanted to give him.. and also, i never really thought he cud still dissapoint me...

well what can i say, its not his fault his mom is not upgrading her plan, and she shouldn't have to upgrade just to get a cheaper phone for some stranger either. But just.. sometimes i feel like you shudn't give someone hope and crush it, it hurts a lot when you are looking forward so much and realize it is not going to happen... why give so much of uncertain promise? Why...

2 comments:

  1. well... just feel a little upset my plan to surprise my brother is gone.. after waiting for so long and after so looking forward.. its really dissapointing..

    ReplyDelete