Monday, March 15, 2010

Another rainy day

I remember writing about rainy day sometimes ago where I posted Stephanie Sun's 雨天 (yu tian). I kinda commented in most literature, it seems like this word has a negative meaning... Mmm.. okay, I maybe wrong, since I don't really read that much, but look at it from a realistic point of view, when it rains, most activities cannot go on, construction, outdoor sports, no one walking on the street, plus u need to bring umbrella etc etc..

But to be fair, rainy day is a good time to sleep, especially for us who sleeps in the day, it feels soooooo good. Furthermore, sometimes dun people like to walk in rain (drizzle of course), and wat else, yup, for those with a garden, the rain helps you to do watering doesn't it?

Okay, you probably would feel the author is out of topic for the day again, that he has to crapped about rainy day... =p your guess is correct, it is just a lazy cozy day, again, things do happen, but soemtimes, I just dunno how to pen it down, until probably a point in time...

******************************************

As a compensation, I am posting a nice song. I know this song is classic, but this version is a remake... I love these english songs, feels so romantic...

Sometimes when we touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment