Saturday, March 20, 2010

Get A Life

A dear friend says: " You should get a life, live your own life and not for someone... "

******************************************

I understand what you mean, I know everyone needs a goal in life, that you look back some time and say, I have achieve this, I understand previously I was too dependent on a person. In fact, it is probably because of that something was ruin. But it was a habit that I got into, anyway we learn from past.. we fall and we learn... hopefully it is for better..

Except for now I am not sure what kind of goal I really want, where do I want to see myself in years to come, what I want to have. Okay, not exactly true, I know I need to see my brother through his studies for the next 3 years, I know I wont get married, I know i would want to have blue ribbon one day, and I know i want to find a person to live with. Still, at this point of time, I somehow feel like my past years has been wasted, suddenly, I crave for the feeling to be loved.. I long for the feeling to let myself off for once, all the life I havent experienced before.. meet different people that teaches me things I never knew.. many many more..

Dear friend, I seriously appreciate your advice. It is a complicated thought for me at the moment, because of my own desires and craving, but somehow I feel what you say is true...

Thank you..

1 comment:

  1. tell u a story. there was a couple who stays at 80 flr. 1 day they went camping. when they came back, they realised the lift spoilt. wife told husband y not walk. husband says ok. both r carrying backpacks. at 20th flr, bcos bag too heavy, they decide to leave it n come back for it later. then at 40 flr. wife scold husband y didnt check notice. husband then scold wife. then at 60th flr, both no energy to scold or say anything. when they reach 80th flr, they then only noticed they keys were in the backpack.

    morale of the story is. at age 20, we had burdens under parent care. 20-40 age, we live to try to achieve carefree life. its freedom of life. at 40, we lament on our life. at 60, we're too tired to lament. take things as it is. at 80, we realised our dreams were left at age 20, never fulfilled and its too late.

    so dude, live ur life with no regrets but with responsibly. cheers dude.

    ReplyDelete