Friday, January 8, 2010

Another crap movie..

I kinda expected this wouldn't be an A grade movie like The Dark Knight but then I was at least expecting nice scenes and graphics and interesting story lines. But what I get is a movie that is like Eragon standard. Well at least Eragon is written by a 15 year old and the way the bad guy speaks are like cartoons. But this vampire stories is not written by kids, yet it is still crappy, the dialougues are really stupid, the story lines are dull and the best scenes are practically all i the trailer, that's about how it is..

But one part of the movie caught my attention though. When the hero finally realize he doesn't mind the girl he feels for is not 'normal' human (actually he himself is half vampire too, but he didn't quite accept that idea in the first place), he actually said this to the girl;

D: "Can I kiss you?"

...

The first time we met, on the very first day when we were alone in our room.. you asked me exactly the same question, "Can I kiss you?"

you probably have no idea how happy I was, such a handsome guy actually ask if could kiss me, which only means he really likes me..

...

This was the scene i felt the most for, it really brings back a lot of memories... will I ever hear this phrase again...

"Can I kiss you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment