Saturday, January 16, 2010

MoonStone, Revisited...

Shortly after one month (actually less than that) I visited MoonStone at Mount Faber again. This time it was because of Chia Sin's friend from her hometown. But we have met before previously so i joined them for dinner at Sushi Tei. And so glad she like the food there a lot.

Then later we proceed to Mount Faber, one of the most beautiful place (many views to look at) in SG i suppose.

First time I went drinking with CS, and i realize she likes to take photos,

So this set of photos is telling a story of how she rob my Levi's cap =P



Transition


This photo, chiasin and her friend commented on my face, that I don't to keep it =p and how "beautiful" yup, they actually use this word grr... Prettier than girls?



Then this is the one CS steal my cap =p


And lastly, CS insisted she want to take a photo of me like this, in thoughts... so well, it seems not bad, maybe I shud use it as profile pic ^^


Gosh, I am so sleepy now after the vodka cocktail.... and i realize my whole body was reddish in color...

Nite ntie..

No comments:

Post a Comment