Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Need Someone...

I guess people usually would show their need for someone when they are in a helpless state.. Hoping for someone special to be around to support you at this low time.

All the more, for someone who cannot be a loner.. like me...

Sick again, this time, it feels really really bad. I couldn't even stand properly when i was in traind, using 2 hands to support myself while leaning against the bar. People probably would think I am drunk or has a wound somewhere... But i couldn't care less.. I cudn't even summon the energy to stand up properly...

Suddenly, i really long for the feeling someone is there, maybe to hope for Someone to take care of me is a little luxury to think, but at least to have someone calling up, and asking how you feel, really makes the heart feels warmer and better.

I dunno why, but at this moment, i really long for someone's care, to accompany you to the clinic, prepare food, help you clean ur body when u cannot bath, i must be dreaming, but... I am really a failure to be independent. I am hopeless..

2 comments:

  1. there will be someone for you soon, do take care of yourself...ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how soon? u have the number? can i call him to ask him come immediately? =p

    ReplyDelete