Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still sick =(

*Sniff sniff*

No, that's no crying, just my runny nose for the entire day. Gosh the way i cough and keep sneezing is really horrible feels like i have H1N1 or something (do I?)...

Everything was pretty much the same in office, and although there has been a project grouping going on while i wasn't there, my 2 fav colleagues included me (gosh, i am so touched, they never forget about me... *sniff sniff* -this is sobbing.. )

Other than that nothing special except i missed gym session again for thursday. But then again how was i suppose to go? Unless i am trying to kill myself =s.

After falling sick, i start to think about the question of myself being "independent" or to make it frank, how dependent i am, or i want to be. Then it just makes me really consider soemthing I never gave a serious thought about... 4 more months and our contract with the landlord will end. Seems like the landlord might want to shift back themselves. Then we will be moving. On one hand i really like my housemates, everyone is nice and really get along well. Except for my best friend who really changed a lot, especially when it comes to chiasin. sigh... his double standards is really annoying at times.. but well... Then my other "friends" was asking if i want to shift in with them, as having "something" in common maybe convenient to live. That would happen if i can find someone to share a room. But the "someone" is the big problem naturally, like who? But then again, what they say is quite true, it is more convenient. And at times when i am sick, there will be this someone to buy me food, take care of me, measure the temperature, nag on me when i forgot to take medicine and everything, so sweet......

***********************************************

Who hasn't been a fool in love, unless he has never been serious. From I was 18, till i was 21 and finally now 24+ and looking at the people around, I guess i can say we all started with the purest of heart to love. To want to find the perfect one and give him everything we got. It was simple, naive but purely beautiful, a naive fool. Then we enter into an age where we can be blind by love, because we love someone whom we "thought" he is, and not who he really is. We get attracted to someone, then we start to think he must be someone romantic, someone who cares about me, someone who is loving etc etc. It maybe a simple things but as the saying goes, "in the eyes of beholder" it make him a perfect person to us. Only as times goes, we realize "He" may not be who he is, but we keep anticipating and expecting. Not willing to give up, and believing he will change for us. That's the blind fool. And as we grow older and older, the "I" factor becomes stronger and stronger, people thinks more of themselves, wether i should spend so much on this person, maybe he is after my money, maybe he is just for fun. Whether I have time for this person, is it worth to sacrifice for him etc etc. You may have house, car, even the best bod and a stunning face (face lift, botox, liposuction) and tonnes of young charming guys attracted to you (ie. your money+appearance), let's see if these can last you till 50s and 60s. All i can say is, dun blame anyone if you end up with piles of money ALONE in your older days. Selfish fools.

傻瓜

5 comments:

  1. 傻瓜 is the song i listen to when i broke off :(
    gosh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... so sorry...

    But u wont be a 傻瓜 forever... You will become smarter and you just need to meet the right person at the right place and right time.. then u will be a happy 傻瓜 =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? though i wanna be happy... but i dun wanna be 傻瓜 again

    ReplyDelete
  4. If someone loves the 傻瓜 a lot then it doesn.t matter too right =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. 傻瓜 我们都一样
    被爱情伤了又伤
    相信这个他不一样
    却又再一次受伤

    傻瓜 我们都一样
    受了伤却不投降
    相信付出会有代价
    代价只是一句傻瓜

    ReplyDelete