Sunday, January 3, 2010

This is my endurance level?

Seriously, isn't it like only one weekend? What's wrong with only 1 weekend on your own?

That's really something I can't help asking myself. It was only 1 weekend and I somehow feel very uneasy. Because I don't have anything on and I am going to be alone at home with nothing particular to do. My endurance level is really that low =( and I really failed badly on the "independent" side. I just seem to really dislike the idea of being lonely. Not even for just one weekend and I am starting to feel uneasy. Come to think of it, this feeling has been really prominent since I came to Singapore.

It has always been like that, since year 1, which was why I hated myself for deciding to study here where I dun have any friends and all my weekend and empty tiem being lonely.. Then I join a club in second year and all my weekends are occupied, which kinda explain why I am feeling happier here.. because I am not lonely anymore, and I always have lunch, dinner time to look forward to seeing my fellow malaysians friends. Then year 3, I went to Shanghai, internship, and then the second half, I have different friends and people to hang out with. And finally year 4 where I was occupied with different people and eventually meeting someone.. Soemone who makes me feel I wont have to be alone anymore and someone who always makes my weekend occupied, it was tiring but it was happy... It really was..

But now, finally the decision is made, and the feeling is coming back.. I am officially on myself again. Just this weekend, when none of my friends are available, and I have to be on my own, it kinda makes me feel empty and lonely again.. that's about my endurance level when it comes to this feeling. I really am not good in it am i? =(

I wish I never have to go through this again...

********************************************

The only thing that cheers me a little is probably this sales on sports singlet and shorts that I came accross accidentally. Just nice for my gym session..



This one looks kinda short, kinda revealing... but nice,


Hopefully gym session will be worth it, superficial... again..

2 comments:

  1. everyone hates to be lonely... but u r not alone... jst call me~ hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. call u? later someone gets jealous then i will hav bad karma woh =p

    really appreciate ur offer.. but idd call will be expensive =p ... i am such a cheapo.. -_-"

    ReplyDelete