Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Sunday evening

Another evening out with friends for dinner. Except today is the first time I stepped into an LV shop. Well, it actually just felt like any other shops, except all their SA (i suppose that means Sales Assistant) are equipped with a walkie talkie thingy to always get people around different corners to service the customers and they speak really good english. I don't mean fluent but the pronounciation was really nice IMO.

All these while I have this impression that this place is for really rich people, and last time I dun even dress up good enough I suppose, so usually I wouldn't thought of going in. But my friend who only wears a t-shirt and pants was walking confidently in. (well, not that normal if the sales people are sharp enough, he was carrying a rolex which cost like what 15k, a gold chain-neclace that cost bout 5k, and for the first time I have seen a real "No-Limit" credit card, which says Infinite-Visa, that's really a wow too for today!) So yup, he was browsing and showing me around. I was particular into a wallet set which cost $910, i know it is definitely not cheap but really unique. Except, not really for my level yet =p (well, maybe if next year bonus is a lot, i might consider..)

Then the usual dinner and talk a lot about life now and years down... Sometimes, it really feels easy when we have something in common, like all are malaysian working in this foreign land. Then sharing of expectation years down the road (though it doesn't really sounds easy as we discuss) but sure a warm hang out...

Another simple Sunday afternoon..

*********************************************

I have heard different version of this, dun really understand this original though i am sure it is a nice story, and it feels good... that only matters right?

2 comments:

  1. wow, LV... i never step into any of it outlets b4... u knw... SA in LV Malaysia is not friendly at all... they will not even look at u if u dun have that look~ u knw wat i mean~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, same here, not exactly what I would call friendly service, maybe professional but then again, it doesn't kill you to put on a smile right?

    Another reason to dislike the brand (sour grape =P )

    ReplyDelete