Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Imperfection

I am so sorry.....

********************************************

This is dedicated to my dear phone. I have only brought you home for less than 2 weeks and I have injured you for the first time. It's all because of my bad habit, why can't I concentrate to do one thing at a moment, gosh... so stupid of me carrying tonnes of things and still trying to open my phone ( it is a bit bulky so not easy to grip, but still.. I should have known better)..

The moment you fell, my heart felt like it stop beating (okay, it is a touch screen and I don't have screen protector, so that's one main reason). When i look at it, gosh, i am so glad it's fine! Phew...

But as i feel it around, OMG, it is dented, the metallic surface has a small dent and the black finishing got scratch off a little on one of the corner.. ='(

Now that you are 毁容 all because of me... *sniff sniff*

Well, but it is all my fault, and maybe these are all fated, that now you are unique because of that one corner,the corner with the little flashing indicator to tell me I have a message when it is blue, and yellow and green for charging at the same time with the little scratch dent. You are mine!

You maybe imperfect, but you are unique to me. My one and only N900, muacks!

*******************************************

Either Lee Hom or JJ are fine, The One and Only...

2 comments:

  1. haha, tats why i didnt buy a touchscreen... hey, i jst bought a new phone on last week too~ :)

    as comment on your previous entry: well, i never also have the chance to fall in love and do stupid things when i'm young... now watever i do, family came 1st... though i knw i might be living alone when i'm old... i still hope i can make my parents live well whenever i can~

    ReplyDelete
  2. why so negative,why wud u be alone when u r old? dun u have someone with u now?

    yea family come first, but i am sure they would want u to be happy too, it's ur life u live it just once, i always remind myself...

    ReplyDelete