Wednesday, January 6, 2010

... ZZzzzz ....

I just feel so tired today, something I really wanted to do but then too tired... The thing is I slept around 1am for the past 2 nites, then wake around 6.50. Okay, it doesn't sound that bad I know, but I used to sleep around 8 hours, so it is really tiring. Furthermore, I have been to gym for 2 consecutive days, it does kinda stress me to max... but the session is really fun. And some instructor are really friendly, like jsut today, I joined a body Pump class which do some weight lifting practise, the instructor actually was quite patience and keep traking on me the whole session. Though it is awkward sometimes when my posture is wrong and he will comment it in front of everyone (p.s. he is using a microphone!).

So now... my whole body, my mind is like really really strained... ZZzzz..

****************************************

To someone special, for your support..

2 comments:

  1. usually for a newly-join-gym-member, you will feel a bit exhausted after you have your workout in the gym... this is becoz u train your muscle :)

    you will get used to it soon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just torn my muscles today =p

    ReplyDelete