Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Simple, yet happy

If i were to start by saying, Happiness can be simple, you dun have to be rich, you dun have to have the whole world, probably it will get booed or something. Afterall I have kind of "gain" happiness and shown ecstasy from shopping for good bargains and spending money like really crazily...

So i do enjoy shopping and sometimes, when you can afford to fork out money in exchange for goods that you adore (by the way, this helps the economic growth, so it is not at all evil too), it is a way to reward yourself. But that doesn't mean I am a totally superficial (mayb like 50-50), materialistic ( this one i give myself 25-75, 25 for materialistic), shallow ( i am not!) person.

Actually I just want to say that I feel so happy that 2 of my favourite buns are still available after i reach home. I usually dun like to eat rice, so these has been one of my favourite dinner, sometiems with campbell soup sometiems with soya bean milk... So, being able to get what I really like means a lot, cause I really dun like anything else =p



So yup, happiness can be simple, when we have lower expectation, and be grateful of what we have. It doesn't have to be the perfect one, but jsut something good enough for ourselves is a blessing. Afterall, you cannot have the whole world.

Just like my dinner, it doesn't have to be glamorous, it doesn't have to be posh, but i am just happy with a simple relationship, that has simple life, simple happiness that we just really enjoy each other companion would be really a blessing... I wish...

******************************************

A chinese saing: 是祸挡不过 translate: if soemthing bad is destined, there is no way you can avoid...

What will come, will come eventually. My PR offer letter.. Though I kinda expect to be rejected, so i can happily keep getting my CPF in cash, but sigh, it came today... I am probably going to be PR soon.

Well... seems like i cannot run away from this Big City, small island for a while... might as well find love and enjoy what's destined here... Lee Hom~大城小爱

2 comments:

  1. congrats of ur pr offer :) i would like to get one too so i can find a job in spore...

    well, simple relationship is wat i'm looking for too! but seems like my current one cannot give me tat, so i broke off...

    i'm not gonna write it down in my blog... as i dun wanna make it like a big deal... but jst thought of telling u this... coz i feel comfortable...

    life is difficult, even for plu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, firstly thanks la.. You dun really need to be PR to get a job here. Especially recently the job market is really getting much better, u should try your luck if u are really keen =)

    But u shud really expect quite different life from KL, you probably have seen how much i keep grudging about the place =p

    Lastly, really apprciate that you are willing to share what's happening.. Sorry though that it has to go that way... I wont say that I really understand how you feel, though i just experience it, but everyone is unique, every pair will be different.. but I guess whatever it is, it can't be happy... so always ready to listen if u need an audience, I enjoy listening to other's story (and gossip =p)

    take care... =)

    ReplyDelete