Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally, one happy family!

I got the whole set finally!!!

Took this using my N82..


And this using my N900


I guess obviously my N82 still triumph over N900 in the camera function, especially nite mode.

My N900 slide mechanism seems to move out a little, the grip feels slightly different, i was wondering if i am being too sensitive or the mechanism is really displaced slightly =s ... oo please be good dear N900..

But well, finally I got the whole 12 zodiac, and obviously everyone is eyeing my doraemons on the desk ^^

**********************************************

A friend says : "I probably want to be single for a while.."

I say: "I don't want to be alone for even one split second if i can.."

But i guess, many things isn't just up to us to decide, you wont know when and where and who you will meet. But one thing we have to be sure, is that when the moment comes, the moment when your eyes cross, the moment when your fingers cross around each others, the moment your hearts cross... you will know he is the right one and never ever let go. We are all just waiting... for A Moment Like This...

2 comments:

  1. i feel much better after reading your blog :) it seems like a daily job for me now...

    but i will feel better if you give me ur doraemon set of collection :P coz i'm a big fans of it... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yea really like a daily job, mon-fri. sat,sun off right =p

    joking, joking.. thanks for ur support too... kinda look forward to see u comment here too everyday, at least i know someone is reading, kinda like a motivation to keep it up.

    for the doraemons, i can let u touch them, but that's bout it.. they r mine =p

    ReplyDelete