Friday, January 29, 2010

Cough -> Headache?

I don't remember ever experience coughing and feeling headache at the same time. It's like everytime i coughed, i feel a pain in the head. My admin assistant (i mean my boss's assistant) who was an ex-nurse told me it is possible because of some pressure and thing there... so.. hmm...

gosh... it feels so bad to sleep in fan... Now i miss my home, where there is aircon and feels much better. Is like u can just hide in ur thick blanket and feel warm, not like now, if under blanket it is hot, without blanket it feels cold... (okay, i know i am pampered at home... but still it really feels good)

I want to have my "home" ... God, when will you grant it to me, a family, a home in this big city, small island...

********************************************

I am very sure I have posted this song before, but I was trying to find a song, to show that even being a 傻瓜, as long as you have tried your best, gave ur best and love to the best of your capability, you should have no regrets.

His voice, the lyrics, the song, the MV, I never knew this song until very recently (though it is really old), but I really fell for it. Not every story has a beautiful ending, but the memory is unique, someone was once special in your heart, you will always be proud of it. Because you have loved with no regrets...

只是简简单单的爱过~我还是我
简简单单的伤过~就不算白活
简简单单的疯过~被梦带走
当故事结束之后~心也喜欢一个人寂寞

*L, 我们都难免当过傻瓜,爱过,伤过,疯过,才会让我们更坚强,也更懂得在遇见对的人时,更珍惜。只要问心无愧,自己尽了力,那就足够了。剩下的就是只要在对的时候,对的地方,遇见对的人,你就会是一个幸福的傻瓜。

No comments:

Post a Comment