Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Night After

And i thought the tequila shot was nothing but a burning feeling in the stomach... I was so so wrong...

So about 1 hour the shot went down, the headache and sleepy feeling starts. That's in addition to the vodka coke earlier.

I was like half-intending to go to club (Half because i slept at almost 2am the previous nite and then woke at 6.30). In fact i only wore a t-shirt(top-shop 2 for 29) and jeans (levis). So it is really kinda simple dress for clubs. But after being persuaded by my friends, decided to well... enjoy the nite. =p

We went around 10.30. It was pretty empty and we kinda concluded it is going to close shop soon if this rate goes on. So we move around to other bars and clubs around that area. Then when we came back again, we decided to sit outside for a short while. Then I got my first "stun moment" of the night. A caucasian who was kinda drunk walk towards us and was mumbling something. He was saying something about being insulted somewhere else and what a heck place this is and keep insulting Singapore (okay, my stand is neutral on this, but anyway, it is not the main point). Then he was walking towards me, saying "You are so handsome!"

Okay, i know i should be careful, but receiving compliment from a pretty good looking guy was kinda flattering =p (just like the first time when Someone ask if he can kiss me). So i just say thanks, then the next moment he pulled me towards him and kiss my cheek ( actually more like a peck on somewhere near the eyes cause he was quite tall), i was so stunned cause we are just standing at the roadside, i mean even my bf haven't kissed me on the street be4 =s . Then he sees my reaction and say " You are scared of me" and was walking away looking dissapointed, i was simply so blank so i just stared (btw, my friends were laughing and saying "he is shy") and then he turn back, say the samething again "aww, you are so handsome" and he approached very quickly and did it again before i can react! Then he saw my reaction and keep saying: "You are scared of me " and this time really walk away and got on the cab.. My face was so red... and that was the first stun moment of the nite..

Then we move around the place, met a few more friends and decided to go back to the 1st club. Gosh they are all so young like 21-22 but all attached or are dating people (why.. why... why am i alone =( ). Then as we move towards the dance floor, there was this guy who was walking in the opposite direction. Okay so what happen was he was looking at me and i was looking at him too (i can't remember who looked at who first, it might be he was looking at me so i stare back or the other way round, but i have to admit he was a handsome guy =p ..) as he was nearing I saw him dragging another guy (holding his hand) out and as he passed by me, he was smiling and said: " You are good looking ". That was the second "stun moment" of the nite. (I mean a handsome guy saying that to you, doesn't it makes you feel excited?) So all i managed was "Thank you" and smile back.. Then I didn't even dare to look back until after a while and he was gone.

I cant believe the nite encounter. Okay they are probably drunk to some extend but still getting this kind of complements kinda makes me feel "okay, i am not so bad afterall" it's like some motivation and regaining some confidence.. =p Gosh, i am soo vain and shallow.. hehe..

But this is really interesting, someting interesting and "proud" to remember when i am old =p

***********************************************

I always thought, happiness is related to sadness. The happier you are in a relationship, the more sadness will be felt if it ends. This is because you know you won't have all this happiness anymore from now on. Thus if you dun feel sad, it simply means you never really felt happy. Buddhism says it will come to nothing in the end, thus why persue in the first place? You gain and you loose. But I felt I would rather be happy and then get sad, smile and cry, because if u never experience it, you never know. So i never regret, even if it has to end eventually. But we were once happy, and the memories are forever...

最幸福的事 - 是曾经拥有和不曾后悔. I had gave my best I can hoping to make you happy, with no regrets, although we couldn't make it till the end, at least we tried and I know.. the memory will be there forever and ever, that's my 最幸福的事.

No comments:

Post a Comment