Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sometimes, life is just.. -_-"

Today, I went to the vendor around 11 to ask if they have got the stock, i was told that they should come in around 2-3pm. I was quite excited as I was trying my luck instead of calling first. Because I am kinda excited and was hoping that I will see it and buy it instead of knowing the existance then only going (it is really my nature that I am so impatience, i just don't like to wait, and on the other hand I like the surprise though I might risk he just tell me no and I have to go home..).

Since it is in downtown, I decided I will hang around somewhere to wait till 3pm and go again. So I went to Orchard and bought a novel from Kinokuniya, then I went to Starbucks and have a vanila latte (Never ever order vanila again, they are disgusting when they go with coffee.. yucks!). With a book time really past faster, and the good thing about starbucks is they just leave you there even you have finished your coffee.. well of course they should, look at what they are charging anyway =p

So I finished my book around 2.30pm which seems just fine and departed for the shop. When I reached there, it was damn crowded, i waited for 15 minutes before someone attend to me. Then...

Shopkeeper: "Your stock will be in on Monday."

Me: "... "

I still manage to squeeze a smile and say thank you... Well, quite good EQ i have got huh.. quite proud of myself..

BLOODY HELL!!!

*********************************************



4 seasons, which is a year time.

When we first met, it was like the summer weather, hotly in love with each other, passionate and crazy for the other. After that, we entered autumn, where things slow down, but still cozy and sweet knowing there is someone there for me. But then the cold winter came, when you suddenly let me know that things were not perfect bewteen us. That i wasn't so perfect... Then more and more things surface, like a hailstorm...

Lastly it felts as though there might be spring, where the coldness gradually fades away, and hope for a beautiful spring is there. We had an easier tiem, but I am not sure if it was because the burden was lifted due time off, or we were really optimistic of things... But then the spring didn't come as I expect, but still will this be a beautiful spring for us from now? Or maybe not us, but for you and for me?

At least, things couldn't get worse now...

No comments:

Post a Comment