Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should I?

Recently my expenses has really rocketed to a level that even I don't feel like calculating anymore.

Yet today when I saw a topshop jacket reduced from 86 to 29, the temptation hits again... Isn't that really a good bargain!! Though my new company doesn't blast aircon last the previous one, it is still cold at times, especially like now the rainy seasons. So should i? It is only 29 and the design is REALLY NICE!!!

Then there is this winter jacket reduced from 203 to 49 which is also a very attractive bargain, but I guess chances i will need it is very slim... But what if I need it someday? Then i have to buy the expensive ones? (gosh, i really should stop reading shopaholic series..)

And sales seems everywhere, Zara sales, espirit sales, topshop sales, pull and bear not yet but hope there will be also :P

Hmm... has working near a mall makes me better off??

*******************************************

Today I think i strained my muscles.. but the body combat class was really fun, but I really shouldn't swing my punches so hard... until now my muscles feel like it is being torn apart..

A song you once said I sang really well,



Love is simple? I guess it is, if we seek less and give more..

No comments:

Post a Comment