Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Sick" series : 5. A day like P*g

Ooo Sooooooooooo cute~~~




This morning, I went out for a breakfast then went to raffles hospital to collect my report. After that came home around 1pm feeling tired and went to sleep after a shower( I am sick, so naturaly i feel tired and need rest) wake up around 4pm... had a late and light lunch.. after that feel tired and bored so sleep again =p wake up at nearly 8pm then browse the net, and went for a light supper with my friends (i didn't had dinner :$ ) and now... hmm sleep again?

I suppose what they do are mainly, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat again, and mating ( once a while)

Gosh, we are so alike :$ ... I mean we are cute .. then sleep a lot (ahem.. i am sick!) eat (only light meals actually!)... but I am still better because i went to get my health report, I bet they can't do that. And I also did some laundries and shower. And they probably need other ppl feeding too!

Why am i comparing myself to p*g... gosh, i am so sick...

********************************************

I like this song since the first time I heard it on the radio. Jolin Tsai pop songs are always the dance hits. But personally I like her slow songs, only this is an exception (but still not a dance hit). I like the Music Video, the place they shoot it. I am not sure where it is but I would really want to go to some places like that. And definitely with someone special... Imagine, tour around Europe together, travel on train, holding hands anytime anywhere and no one cares. In fact, I am sure strangers wouldn't think it is indecent or embarassing, rather 2 sweet guys that would make other jealous...

No comments:

Post a Comment