Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 1 @ Gym

This was the first time I went to a commercial gym. The place was nice actually. I mean the facilities are there, enough to share even during peak hours. There are really lots of body builders there too, gosh wonder if someday I will become like them (or almost like them).

I took the spin class, which means stationary cycling. It seems easy, but the trainer sure knows how to stress you out even with that one machine. After the whole session I just feel totally dehydrated and half dead. Okay, it wasn't that bad, I could actually still go for some sit up and weight lifting but I suppose for first day, one hour is actually quite intense. So that's it... Then I was browsing around... hmm.. sure is nice sight at gym =p

Well, let's see what I can gain in one year time. (A hot cutie maybe =p , ahem.. I mean i will become one eventually!!)

****************************************



These are all old songs, but recently I just keep listening to JJ's song and singing in Karaoke. Maybe it is easier for me to sing his songs, and the singer who looks like me =p. But they are definitely very wonderful creation, such a talent, except I wonder why his hair stylist has to be so mean to him... Poor JJ..

2 comments:

  1. dont worry, u r already a hottie to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... thanks ^^, but what about the cute part? U mean I am not cute right? =(

    ReplyDelete