Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Regret

Soemtimes a moment of hesitation can lead to a regret of a lifetime...

**************************************

I knew I really love it, but I hesitated.. I thought I still have time to think about it, I thought it will still be there ready for me to come back to it, but the next moment when I have decided, when I knew i really want it, it was no longer there... It belongs to someone else now, forever...

The $86 reduced to $29 jacket was taken by someone else just the very next day I have seen it. I thought it is not weekend yet no one would notice. But never did I realize I was so wrong. Many people actually like it, and I never see another one in any other shop... Well, that teaches me to really not hesitate so much, sometimes, good things will not be there forever...

**************************************

We just have to learn to treasure what's in front of us don't we? When it is solid and real there with us. Sometimes, u can never know when it will be gone, but once it happens, it is probably forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment