Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is this a compliment?

1. Prologue

You would think for someone who fall sick (quite badly) one should have the previlege to lie on the bed entire day and do nothing... but that was't the case.. =(

*********************************************

2. Malaysia High Commission

I need to renew my passport so early morning 6.30am i have to wake up and prepare to go to the High Commission to get a number... luckily chiasin also need to go, so it wasn't so boring...

After all the queuing, form filling, waiting which was like 4 hours later, i was standing at the counter and the person was screening my temporary EP as if he is looking at something from outerspace. Then..

Officer: "This one ah, cannot do here, u have to go back Malaysia to renew."

Me: "What the f*ck!" (Mentally of course..)

I have sacrificed my sick-people-previlege-to-sleep-late to come here and queue for so long to know i have to arrange to go back Malaysia to renew my passport?

**********************************************

3. Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore

Anyway, no point arguing, I called mom to ask her to check if they can renew passport within 1 day in Ipoh, and arranging the dates. The most awkward part is to ask for leave again. We have just been placed in different department reportign to our new manager in the States, and first day I have already wrote to him to ask for a day off (today) so embarassing... though today is not counted as my annual holiday (cheers! credit goes to our dear admin assistants who is always there for us ^^)so i decided to proceed to my next task of the day (so cham, sick also cannot "on sum" stay at home.. ) which is my body check for the PR aat raffles hospital at bugis. But I took a detour to Lavender to check about the PR thingy..

Me: "Hi, I was wondering if my passport need to be at least 6 months.... bla bla..."

Reception X: "yes, it has to be"

Me: "But I just went to Malaysia High Comm and ... bla bla..."

Reception X: "erm... " turn to Reception Y and explain the situation..

Reception Y: "Atually we dun care if your passport is 6 months valid, you just need to update your passport information after you renew it in the future. "

What? U are kidding right... Gosh... This is just too perfect, i can get my PR and happily go back without worrying bout coming back earlier to renew... gosh, this is more than i can ask for... Except I still doubt her words, but well, if anything wrong, I will make sure she is there to explain... The reception who was on duty on 27th January 2010, between 10 am to 11 am..

Well, but for now, she is an angel, for being so informative and knowledgable, if it were only Reception X there, I would have bought my ticket for now..

***********************************************

4. Raffles Hospital

Finally the hospital. Which comes to why i was asking " Is this a compliment? "

I need to take x-ray, so when i was being called into the room, the nurse ask me to take off my shirt, but since she was still outside and i was feeling really cold so i just kept it on. Then when she entered i just double check with her,

Me: " I have to take off my shirt right? "

Nurse (slightly hesitating): " Are you a lady? "

=s stunned..

after a shortwhile,

Nurse: "Sorry, but are you a lady?"

Me: " No, I am not. " (Take off my shirt immediately)

Then the nurse keep on apologizing while positioning me for the x-ray. Then i need to lean against the cold board... it was really freeeezzzzing...

Then after it was done, she keep saying sorry and,

Nurse: " You have a really sweet face, I am so sorry.."

Is that suppose to be a compliment or it is my fault? =s

But anyway, can't blame her too.. afterall I was wearing the pink TopMan shirt =p

So it was a long long day by the time I reach home and totally worn out...

*******************************************

5. My-mind-was-stuck-yesterday

Just realize how silly my entry sounds yesterday, on one hand i was asking for just a call, then the next paragraph I was longing for a maid-like bf... gosh, must be really sick... But honestly I am not greedy, but i just want a maid-like bf... is that too much? =p

Sleep early... gu ling ling yat gor bang jor zan hei hou cham ah...

2 comments:

  1. really cant stand ur last sentence... the translation of cantonese is so damn yucky... hahaha~

    come on... give me ur number or msn... then i can send some hotties for u :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. u penang kia dare to criticise on my canto ah... at least i am ipoh zai neh..

    u leave ur msn here la, then i add u.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete